Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank you Lourdes Medical Center

I just LOVE watching how God works in marvelous ways!!! I have been praying REALLY hard about the supply list - wondering how we are going to get all this stuff etc... Should we have a "giving tree" at church or whatever??? I never got clear direction that was what He wanted us to do - I felt that He wanted me to send an email and post the list to my website/yahoo group etc... So, i did that last week. I posted it to my yahoo group site of local families that have adopted from Asia (China & Taiwan, so far...) and a friend really felt called to help. She works at Lourdes Medical Center and asked if the pharmacy could help her get some good prices on the Medical Needs list.

She just phoned and said that they are planning on donating ALL of the Medical List Needs! (Expect for the antibiotics for "legal reasons - i'm sure:)) Isn't that just wonderful news!!! God is so good! I just wanted to share this praise - i'm in tears...

No comments: