Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First mission trip meeting

Every month - from June to Nov - we will be meeting as a team to prepare for our trip. Most of the meetings are in Spokane...

Our first meeting in June had about 15 people there. Many were not sure if they were supposed to go on the trip but was there with open hearts and minds. As soon as i sat with the group - it really sunk in! I was beginning preparations for my mission trip to China! I couldn't believe it! Never would i have thought just 5 years ago that i would be preparing for this! God is so good! I also had a longing for Lance, i really wished that he was there with me - we have done everything together and i wished that we were doing this together too! I guess i just needed to pray about that. It was great to hear everyone's story on how they were led to the meeting and where their heart was. We chatted about what we'd be doing in the upcoming months...

No comments: