Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

FAITH...

I just love how the Lord speaks. I have been praying about how I am going to finish paying for my trip. I still have a good amount to raise and have been wondering how i should do it. It seems that we haven't had too many tickets sales for our big fundraiser of the Dinner Theatre and that started to but some "thoughts" into my head - like "i hope we are able to raise enough to help cover costs of travel" and then to finish buying supplies. Lance and i did reserve the Albertson's Express on Clearwater to do a car wash on Oct. 18th if we feel that we need it. But, i'd like not to have to do that b/c across the street Taylor's hockeyteam will be selling popcorn stuff and i'd like to help with that too:) So, i have been praying and praying about $ and what verses did i wake up to this morning!! :)

In my devotion this is what I read:

"Cause by faith to continue to grow, O Lord" 2 Cor. 10:15

"Lord, please help me to be like Abraham who, by faith, when called to got o a place he would later recieve as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going" Heb. 11:8

In my Bible i happened to be at 2 Timothy 1:1 - the whole chapter is an encouragement to be faithful!!!

So, i am yet again reminded about having faith! I just love that!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Kirsten,
That is exciting! God is so good. He will provide ALL that you need & your faith will grow greater!
I am praying.....keep us posted.
Kari