Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Being Flexible...

I'm pretty sure that being flexible may be our "motto" for this trip :)  It will be good - i am usually a type A planner and have a pretty good idea what's going to happen next.  However, it was about 8 years ago that I let God have control of my life and now I'm just along for the ride...  He has taught me that it is HIS plan that matters the most and you know what- IT IS!!  It is so much more fun too :) So... I'm excited to see what's going to happen!

With that - The itinerary that i just posted a few days ago is all wrong - however, our arrival and departures are correct but the orphanages that we have been planning & preparing to visit are not the ones that we will be visiting.  I just got word from EO (Embracing Orphans) that we will be visiting 3 different ones (not sure why - will know soon)  We are now visiting the SOS children's village, Melody House (small home for teens) & Granville Girls Home (teen home of 60 girls).  I am looking forward to see what we get to do there!

Please keep the entire team and their families in your prayers now and during the trip...

We are leaving the church at 2pm on Friday via bus to Seattle...

No comments: