Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 3 - July 23


Today I worshiped with the schoolers and Jessica, Ryan, Carl and Crystal@ Blossom Gardens .We sang old man Noah had an ark eieiO .  Jessica gave the bible study of Noah’s ark she acted it out with the kids help it was great! One girl got up she had asked Carl if she could sing her favorite song it went like this in a little Jamaican accent…”Jesus on the telephone tell him what you need, tell him what u need today ,some want silver some want gold, but I want Jesus in my soul” The words  were so sweet  they hit me hard .These children are so easy to love and make happy! Today I put on a mask and chased them around the playground today and held them and hugged them and sang to them. Just being with them makes them happy!I am blessed .I have a new nickname they call me mrs sweety because they call Candy Sweetie’s in Jamaica.It was cool!

Blogged by Candi

Today we went to BG & then to Melody House for the first time.  MH has about 9 teen girls - we taught them to make t shirt rug & how to sew aprons.  They LOVED it!  We are looking forward to going there tomorrow (tues)
  Blessings - Kirsten

No comments: