Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

After Some Turbulence, We Are in Beijing!











Wow! what a great sendoff that we had at the airport! Come to find out my hubby was the reason behind this! it really was overwhelming to have such good friends and family to pray with us and send us onour way! Thank you!

We had a good flight here - there was alot of turbulance and about 5 people inour group got sick:( I did not!:) Thank goodness! We made it through customs very quickly and no problems! We drove here for about 1 hr and then went strait to bed! All 8 "single" girls are in 1 bunk bed room - i will try to send a pic later.

I've go to go - i will email more later to post!!!

love you guys!

2 comments:

SHARING OUR BLESSINGS said...

So glad you got there safely!! And that you didn't get sick! Can't wait to hear more!
Love,
Lisa

Kari said...

Thankful you made it safely! Keep us posted....I am praying for you my friend!!