Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Just for fun... TOP 10 REASONS WHY IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!

1. I missed my family!!!!!
2. I can drink and brush my teeth with water from the Tap!
3. I won't be woken up at 5am from fireworks that are supposed to scare off evil spirits!
4. I can flush my TP!
5. No more black boogers!
6. I don't have to worry about using the "squatty potty"
7. I don't have to share the bathroom with 6 other women
8. I don't have to wear multiple layers (including my winter jacket) around the house to stay warm
9. I can go shopping with out people shouting at me "Hey Lady" and pushing me to buy thing that i don't want
10. When shopping, i don't have to figure out how much an item is worth in dollars!

Just thought that i'd share some fun things... Don't get me wrong here - I LOVED the trip and I LOVE China... I can't wait to go back:):)

2 comments:

Mara said...

Glad you're home and glad you had a wonderful trip! It was fun to read about your experiences so quickly after they happened. I'm sure your family is SOOO happy to have you home, too!

Robin said...

Our church is praying for a little boy named Grady. Can you tell me if he has found his forever family yet?

Thanks, Robin