Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nov. 7

quick post... This morning I was so excited to talk and see my family on Skype - then I went to the first house to play with the kids-whenever I walk the boys tackle me. Soon I get to settle down and then I can play with the girls. They still need more time to warm up to me- hopefully next week! I was able to help the nannies feed them lunch and of course the girls didn't want anything to do with me:( We danced and I tried to talk with the nannies - LOL:) I was glad that I had my iPod Touch with to show pics of my family - they loved that! Then they whisked them off to bed!

Then I ventured to the workshop where 4 ladies were busy making banners - they are really beautiful - I am planning on getting one, but I'm not sure which one yet... I was able to share about my family there, too. They really seem to connect with me after they see Hayleigh.

Quick praise report! Thank you for your pr-yers. The gov't has shown favor on Phillip Hayden Foundation (or PHF - which is the facility we are at) and has extended their deadline for the money until March 15. Isn't that awesome!!!!!

This afternoon we are doing our last day of VBS and going out to dinner and to get massages! Sat and Sun we are seeing Beijing...

Gotta run. Love to you all!

No comments: